Pets have progressively become relatives of many young people and families. Pet owners are heartbroken when pets are lost or experienced in accidents. The problem of missing pet cats and dogs has historically plagued pet owners. Facebook Twitters tweets in the circle of friends often show the enlightenment of finding dogs and cats. Or when walking a dog or a cat, if you don’t pay attention to your pet and go to another place to carry out, it makes the pet owner worry and looks for it hard. How to allow the pet owner raises the pet with peace of minding?
What is Pets GPS Tracker?
GPS Trackers are reducing edge modern technology that enables you to pinpoint your family pets area in real time. You can see a history of areas reported by the device to see every location your pet went while you were lacking. A few of these GPS Trackers even provide a sharp when your pet dog leaves a pre-determined area (geo-fence).
The principles of five GPS pet locators
When it comes to the principle, some users may not know it very well. Today, Dogsfun will answer the questions:
What are positioning methods of GPS pet locator? What is the principle?
Answer: The main positioning methods are: GPS, LBS, WIFI,BDS and AGPS.
- GPS satellite positioning principle: through satellite positioning, there are a GPS module and a PGS antenna on the device. By searching for satellites, the positioning points are captured. Then it transmits to our backstage via the network. The background will calculate and parse out the latitude and longitude coordinates of the device, and finally determine the address.
- LBS positioning: The device is indoors and outdoors, and it searches for 3 or more base station towers, and sends the location information of the base station towers to the server. The server calculates the latitude and longitude coordinates to determine the location address.
- WIFI positioning: based on the WIFI module on the device, it will search for WIFI hotspots indoors. Our server has a database of purchased WIFI, the device will automatically detect the WIFI hotspot, upload it to the server on the left side of the hotspot location through GPRS traffic, and analyze the location coordinates and return it to the device after background calculation. Because the IP address of each WIFI hotspot location is unique, the location of the device after parsing is also fixed.
- BDS positioning: China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) is a global satellite navigation system developed by China. It is the mature third satellite navigation system after the United States Global Positioning System (GPS) and the Russian GLONASS satellite navigation system (GLONASS). The space segment of the Beidou satellite navigation system is composed of 5 geostationary orbit satellites and 30 non-geostationary orbit satellites. China plans to cover the Asia-Pacific region by around 2012 and the world by 2020. China is implementing the Beidou satellite navigation system and has successfully launched 16 Beidou navigation satellites.
- AGPS positioning: Assisted Global Positioning System (English: Assisted Global Positioning System, abbreviated as: AGPS) is a way of GPS operation. It can use the information from the mobile phone base station and to cooperate with traditional GPS satellites to make the positioning faster. Assisted Global Positioning System is a technology that uses assisted services to reduce the time required for positioning.
Which pet gps tracker is easy to use?
When pet owners choose a pet gps tracker, they should think about these issues: whether the positioning is accurate, how much is the waterproof level, whether the weight is light, the charging time is fast, what is the battery life, whether the function is practical, and what is the app experience.