Before first use, fully charge the battery.
Do NOT turn the tracker on until the SIM card has been installed following the instructions outlined here.
User Guide | How to use the Dogsfuns FA29 Dogs Tracker
- Install the standard Nano-SIM card (select 4g SIM card for LTE network) according to the SIM card installation method. The SIM card needs to enable voice, SMS, data services (4G is recommended) and caller ID service.
- SIM card installation method:
Insert a suitable 4G SIM card with the gold side facing upwards and the diagonal corner facing the bottom right corner of the tracker – see image for details.
- Power on: Press and hold the power button until the motor vibrates to release your hand
- How to power off:
(Option 1): Press the power button 10 times continuously within 5 seconds
(Option 2) by APP: Settings / ‘Remote Shutdown’
- Reboot: Press the power button for 15 seconds, the trackerwill reboot.
6) Battery Charge: use the magnetic charging lead to attach to the back of the tracker (it will only connect one way), connect the other end of the cable to the USB charger 5V1A / 5V2A or laptop USB.
Please do not use fast charger that with 9V output, please use only 5V chargers or USB ports, higher voltage than 5V may damage the device.
- Real-time GPS, WIFI & CELL location
- Historical route
- Calling (phone book, SOS call button, two-way communication)
- Health pedometer
- Medication reminders
- power saving mode
- Other settings and functions
Link to next post:
User Guide | The Dogsfuns FA29 Dogs Tracker Function Description